1. Insect resistant soybean plant insect controlling insects by exposing the insect controlling method comprising, a soybean plant comprising the sequence SEQ ID NO:14 comprises an DNA, method.
2. Method according to claim 1, wherein the insect is includes pseudofluucia (Pseudoplusia includens) (soybean beetle) method.
3. Method according to claim 1, wherein the insect is desorbed karsia gemma antisensegas (Anticarsia gemmatalis) (larval velvet bean) method.
4. Method according to claim 1, wherein the insect is Spodoptera frugiperda (Spodoptera frugiperda) (fall armyworm) method.
5. Glufosinate herbicides soybean crop comprising applying to the weed control method in a soybean crop, comprising the sequence of the soybean crop DNA 14 comprising the sequence of a soybean plant comprising, method.
6. bp 1385-1415 of SEQ ID NO:1, sequence bp 1350-1450 of 1, 1 of SEQ ID NOs bp 1300-1500, bp 1200-1600 of SEQ ID NO:1, sequence bp 137-168 of 2, 2 of SEQ ID NOs bp 103-203, and bp 3-303 2 is selected from the group consisting of one or more of the sequence and, in the presence of a nucleotide sequence which is characteristic of the 14, DNA molecules isolated.
7. 2 1 Plants to a first soybean plant produced by crossing the first soybean plant is 3, 1 and 14 of the first plant comprises the step of DNA sequence; DNA and including 14 to 3 for the presence of said second soybean plant comprising the step of analyzing, of a soybean plant breeding method.
8. (Soy bean beetle) includes pseudofluucia resistant against, comprising a 14 sequence comprising SEQ ID no DNA, a soybean plant.
9. 8 Seed of a plant of the first claim.
10. Method according to claim 8, comprising the amino acid sequence of SEQ ID NO:14 and DNA, wherein the soybean plant is deposited with the American Type culture collection PTA field 12006 (American Type Culture Collection) is deposited, a soybean plant.
11. Claim 8 derived from the first soybean plant as a composition, the composition of a soya (soybean meal), soybean (soy flour), soy protein concentrate, and soy bean oil (soy oil) is a commodity product selected from the group consisting of the composition.
12. Soybean grains, seeds, wheat or flour in a method of controlling pests, soybean event 9582.814. 19. 1 the grains, seeds, meal or flour which is included in, which the grain, seed, wheat or flour is sequence comprising SEQ ID NO:14 comprises DNA demonstrated by the method.
13. 14 An isolated polynucleotide molecule comprising a nucleotide sequence DNA.