1. Municipal solid waste pyrolysis char recycling method, the method comprises pyrolyzing municipal solid waste will be modified to obtain a carbide of a, producing an adsorbent.
2. Method according to claim 1, wherein the adsorbent is a heavy metal ion adsorbent.
3. Method according to claim 1 or 2, wherein the surface modifications include graft tannins.
4. In accordance with the method according to any one of the preceding claims, comprising the steps of char pyrogenically prepared municipal solid waste:
As (1) the waste that is sufficient to pre-sort processing, non-flammable solids removal of the wastes, and then the filled with garbage refuse handling device;
The (2) garbage transport device moves through the high-temperature distillation carbonization device;
The washing device from (3) a high temperature distillation carbonization gas stream;
The (4) gas stream through the catalyst bed in gaseous form;
The effluent from (5) the catalyst bed is condensed and separated, obtaining a liquid combustible and water;
Carbonization means from (6) passing through the high-temperature distillation pyrolysis char obtained carbon material that is a garbage a carriage device.
5. Method according to claim 4, wherein the noncombustible solids include dirt, glass, stone, ceramic and metal.
6. Method according to claim 4 or 5, wherein the carbonization apparatus for heating steam through high-temperature distillation High temperature anaerobic.
7. Method according to claim 4, a high-temperature oxygen-free steam temperature is 270 - 600 °C.
8. Method according to claim 4 or 5, wherein the high-temperature oxygen-free nitrogen contained in the steam.