1. A process for production of compounds bacterial strains () producer of siderophores highly characterized because it includes the following interstages:
. A. SHOWS PREPARATION. 25 Soil samples are taken from the area of rhizosphere a plot for the corn crop; One mixes flexible containers inside. 10 Are weighted g of the mixture and flooring they realized at least one dilution with a connection 1: 10 (1x10 (' 1) to 1x 10(7)) in physiological salt solution NaCI (0,85%). 100 Will be transferred aliquots of Μι- box dilutions Petri dish with average Pikovskaya and CAS for straightforward selecting of producers of siderophores; Also the mediums of gelosa nutritional, arginine are used glycerol, B King, for selecting of specific microbial groups. The inoculated growth media are incubated between 25 and 47 ° C by 18 to 64 h;
. B. REACTIVATION OF STRAINS. Strains of mediums Pikovskaya and CAS are selected that generated a halo orange, indicator of the production of siderophores. The solid CAS strains are revived in the middle to corroborate the production of siderophores, adjust bacterial suspensions in 5 ml physiological salt solution tubing to 0,5 in the scale of McFarland. 1 Ml of bacterial suspension is transferred and 100 ml succinic, composed acid medium inoculated by: 6,0 K2HPO4 KH2PO4 g/l,
3. G/l, MgSO
0,2 g/l, (2 NH
1,0 g/l and 4,0 g/l succinic acid pH, 7.0; They are incubated at 28 ºc in an orbital shaker, 120 rpm by 24-30 h. So to get the siderophores, 10 ml of inoculated medium are centrifuge to 4696 g per 10 minutes;
. C. ISOLATION AND SEPARATION OF STRAINS. Isolations other mediums with macroscopic morphology are selected and microscopic various strains, in the same medium purify where they were insulated. The pure isolations reseal in growth media with substrates as Gelosa jelly, Gelosa Milk Gelosa, starch, Gelosa Baird- Parker, Broth nitrate, Gelosa Acetate of Fowller Gelosa, Victoria, Blue Gelosa colloidal chitin, Gelosa with lignin, among others, and assess metabolic capacities of isolations; And
. D. CRYO-PRESERVATION OF STRAINS. The characterized strains conserve long run in cryo-preservation. It is prepared I inoculate from crop in late logarithmic growth phase and previous to the stationary phase (18 to 48 h) characterized strains, it is adjusted I inoculate in SSF to turbidity 7 nephelometer of McFarland (2.1x10・ UFC/mL). Criotubo with 0,5 ml of skimmed milk to sterile 20% in an ice bath is opened and they will transfer 0,5 ml dei I inoculate adapted to tubing 7 nephelometer, labelled and cryoprotective by 30 was equilibrated min in an ice bath, then lays the tubing in a freezer at -20 ° C for 24 h, is stored the tubing in a deep freezer -80 ° C.
2. A referred strain Pseudomonas spp. CM-CNRG 186, characterised as it was achieved through preparation process of claim;
3. A referred strain Serratia spp. CM-CNRG 199, characterised as it was achieved through preparation process of claim;
4. A referred strain Pseudomonas spp. CM-CNRG 181, characterised as it was achieved through preparation process of claim;
5. A referred strain Pseudomonas spp. CM-CNRG 200, characterised as it was achieved through preparation process of claim;
6. A referred strain Pseudomonas palleronian CM-CNRG 172, characterised as it was achieved through preparation process of claim;
7. A referred strain Pseudomonas extremorientalis CM-CNRG 144, characterised as it was achieved through preparation process of claim;
8. A referred strain Serratia grimesii CM-CNRG 197, characterised by preparation process of claim was achieved way dei;
9. The compound of bacterial biomass where microorganisms were isolated, selected, preserved and deposited according to claims two, three, four, five, six and seven characterized it gets because of a process that includes the isolation cough compatible bacterial morphotypes in selective growth media, average B Arginine King, glycerol, Czapeck gelosa medium, nutritional, 37 a temperature of 35 ° C to ° C for 18 to 48 hours in aerobic conditions and dark;
10. The compound of bacterial biomass of characterized claim nine because the isolation process the compatible bacterial morphotypes in selective growth media, average B Arginine King, glycerol, Czapeck gelosa medium, nutritional, to a temperature of 35 ° C to 37 ° C for 18 to 48 hours in aerobic conditions and dark, is claim one.
11. A procedure for selecting the bacterial morphotypes compatible with the genus Pseudomonas and Serratia, is based on the established in the manual of systematic taxonomy Bergey for features of colonial and microscopic morphology, in addition to the sowing of strains in selective growth media claim 1 for obtainment of crops axenic;
12. The compounds of claims ten and eleven done in mediums of crops formulated in characterized laboratory because it demonstrates the production capacity of siderophores and compounds with antimicrobial activity and its affixation of atmospheric nitrogen:
13. The use of characterized compounds of claim twelve because they preferably take activity as inhibiting agent of phytopathogenic in crops with agricultural importance.