FIELD: chemistry.SUBSTANCE: invention refers to compounds of formula (I). In general formula (I) Ris a chlorine atom or a bromine atom, Ris a cyano group or a nitro group, Rand Rare identical and represent C-Calkyl groups, a is equal to 3–4, and X is an oxygen atom or a sulphur atom.(I).EFFECT: invention is able to effectively combat harmful weeds at the high leaf stage, as well as to an herbicidal composition based thereon, a method of controlling undesirable plants and use thereof for controlling undesirable plants.6 cl, 5 tbl, 1 ex
1. Connection submitted by the following formula (I):
4. R (1) is a chlorine atom or a bromine atom,
5. R (2) is a cyanogroup or a group of nitrogroup,
6. R (3) and R (4) are the same and constitute C -C  alkyl groups that may be replaced by one or more halogen atoms, as appropriate, or C -C  alkenyl groups,
7. A is 3-4, and
8. X is an atom of oxygen or sulfur atom.
9. 2. Connection to paragraph 1 where
10. R (3) and R (4) are the same and constitute C -C  alkyl groups that may be replaced by one or more halogen atoms, as appropriate, or C -C  alkenyl groups, and
11. A is 4.
12. 3. Herbicide composition containing herbicynicically an effective quantity of at least one connection to 1 or 2 and an auxiliary substance for compositions.
13. 4. Control of undesirable plants, including the stage of achieving an effective quantity of at least one type of connection under 1 or 2 or herbicide compositions under paragraph 3 on an unwanted plant or its growing place.
14. 5. Application of a compound of 1 or 2 or herbicide compositions on paragraph 3 to control unwanted plants.
15. 6. Application in paragraph 5 where the connection to either 1 or 2 is used to control undesirable plants growing among useful crops.